Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So Yeah

So yeah I deleted the other post because I couldn't stand the one photo. Sorry. I have been fighting off an infection on my right side surgery scar. I've been taking antibiotics for a week and I haven't noticed any change. I go the Dr's on Thursday. We, me and the Dr. don't want the implant to get infected because that would be a mess she said and I agreed.

In the meantime Bruce brought home these little dots that stick from work. He was practicing where he wants my nipples to go. I swear to God when he stuck them on and took this photo I was laughing so hard I hurt. Men, you can't live with them and you can't shoot them, hehehehe


I think they should be up higher...stayed tuned for more of Bruce's nipple madness...

10 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

I love Bruce!

And those stickies.

And how you laughed like a maniac.

Infection, BE GONE!

texlahoma said...

I guess you should be glad Bruce isn't the Picasso type, no telling where he would want the nips!

Rainwolf said...

Hope that infection clears up soon. Thanks for the laugh too.

Nit Wit said...

Hey your back. :) I missed the post you deleted I guess.
I don't know it looks like the left one (your left) seems a little low and to far towards the center. Hard to tell in the picture though. The stickies make it look like you have the AC turned too low.
Laughing is always good medicine.

yellowdoggranny said...

hope the infection goes away..that suxs..but bruce and his obsession with the nipples is pretty damn funny...i'm surprised he doesn't want a pair on your back to so he can play with them when you dance..hahah

yellowdoggranny said...

uh...about the shooting of the husbands...trust me..yes you can..

mckait said...

interesting...

my friend wanted her new nipples to be star shaped

they said no

hope the infection clears up soon and that you are back at it

your M I L sounds like a hooting biatch

billy pilgrim said...

so bruce is an artist and you're his canvas.

i guy couldn't wish for a better canvas.

tsduff said...

You and your nipples are going to be just perfect. You have the gift of making us all laugh - hugs xo

Janis Bland said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

And just think -- in addition to stick on nipples, maybe you can accessorize with stick-on nipples WITH jewelry! :)