Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Collect Boxes

The picture in my header is of the many boxes I collect. I've been doing it for years. Yesterday I added to my collection because Jackie Sue sent me a beautiful flower one and some other things to lift my spirit. I wore the bracelet yesterday.

Jackie Sue I am humbled by your kindness and caring. I do love you and a few others. I have been truly blessed by my blogger friends. I am without words to express how much you all mean to me. Know I think about you and it always makes me smile.

Sometimes when I'm going through something painful like the other night when they were digging in my wound to irrigate it and clean it, I think about Jackie Sue and I wonder what she would be saying to the doctor and it really does make me laugh because I can picture her telling him to buy her dinner first or something outrageous. thank you my friend for your many gifts of laughter and giving and caring. One of a kind, you are one of a kind. A very special person.

I asked Mr. Bruce if he thought I would be able to go visit her by bus? He said he would only let me go if I flew or took the train. He was looking yesterday at the train schedule on line. :)

So one day after this crap with my breast is all over I may just end up on her door step...it would be fun to arrive by UPS in a box too. :)

I changed my photo...I was yelling at Bruce, hahaha

This is my booboo, gross hu? That red part is actually a hole into my body. Tomorrow I go back to doc Melissa...





8 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I am so happy you liked your little care package...I got the blouse for you so you could show off your new boobies..now I'm thinking it wasn't such a good idea..rats!..You can show up any time...babs and I will take you all around west introducing you to all the characters i write about..
I think I would be grabbing the doctor by the balls and telling him."you hurt me.......I hurt you."...
I'm going to the bridal shower..will try and call you this evening when i get home, that is if im not tramatized from being with all those people...shudder..

tsduff said...

Granny is brave to go to a shower... I usually cringe & run away to hide rather than attend one. Love your picture - isn't Jackie Sue the best at sending surprises in the mail? I think it would be grand if you went to visit her. She makes people laugh all over the place. And laughter is such good medicine.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are having so many issues with your implants. I hope that things resolve and that you are feeling much better soon !!!

Mouthy Girl said...

Oy vey! Wound infections are HELL! I had to pack two open wounds for FOUR months when I had gastric bypass. I feel your pain, Nancy!

Isn't Jackie just the VERY best in the whole wide world? She sends packages to Buddha, and he whoops with glee.

Feel better...soak up the love from those around you!

Rainwolf said...

Well hell woman. Hope things get better real soon, or Jackiesue might be there to give your Dr. a beatdown. Take care, chill out, and good luck with the appt. tomorrow.

texlahoma said...

I've had people as me "What's with the boxes?" I like boxes too but the ones that I have aren't as pretty.

sageweb said...

What a sweetheart JAckiesue is. I hope you are feeling better.

Allan said...

I hope you get to go to West. There are some nice folks there.