Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hahahahahahahaha

I was looking through some old postings...remember 2 years ago when I got C-diff from all the antibiotics? Taken from August 2006...


This Blog is mine and I am writing from the dark side. I don’t give a shit if the sun is shining and the birds are singing. I’m near death and I am starting to get mad at stupid shit-holes for brains doctors thinking they know what’s best. I am so fucking sick of being sick I could spit fire and the next person who smiles and says to me you will get better, just give it one more day. Oh yea come here let me spit in your mouth and we will share these magical germs of mine. And when you’re burning up with a 104 fever, but yet you can’t stop the unshakable shakes of the freezing cold, and you have someone sticking you for the third time because your veins are blowing out from the fever and the illness that rages inside of you and yet you crawl out of bed to barely make it to the bathroom just to have this venomous green burning bile flying out your ass then we will talk birds and sunshine.

I read this today and it made me laugh...Shit my life is fucking hysterical, hahahaha

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i think i remember that ..thinking im sure as shit glad i dont have what she has...but i like what she had to say about it..package was mailed yesterday..figure sat or monday maybe?

sageweb said...

Wow that is powerful stuff.