Monday, June 30, 2008

Monkeys On The Bed

I finished 7 squares today. When I make a quilt I never use a pattern I just make it up as I go. So far these are my favorite squares. I made green pockets and I stuffed them with the monkeys. How much fun is that?

I called my doctor first thing this morning like she asked me to and I waited until noon and when she hadn't called back yet I thought don't waist the day waiting do something....and so I did.

It's 4:00PM and she still hasn't called back...






..

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

it was so great to talk to you today...i think i was still a little loggy..i had just woke up from a nippy nap...you call that bitch dr. and refuse to hang up till she gets on the phone...jeez!

Rainwolf said...

Monkeys.....gotta love 'em.

Mouthy Girl said...

I LOVE those monkeys! What a great idea! Buddha said he's digging 'em too!