Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Day

I was to the doctors for a different problem I am having by 11:00 AM and to work by 2:30 PM. By 8:00 PM my underarm was killing me. When I got home I un- bandaged my booboo it was draining and hurting and I felt sick to my stomach. Bruce had me to the ED by 12:30 AM.

The doc there swabbed the wound to get a culture. Yeah you have a nasty infection. He called Doc Melissa who just happened to be on call. They gave me a 1000mg of Leviquin antibiotic and 2 percocet. Along with two prescriptions for the same meds to take at home. So it's 4:00 AM and I am itching like a mangy cat with a billion fleas.


Doc Melissa wants to see me first thing Monday. Implants may have to come out.

In the meantime I finished some squares for my baby's quilt...

I am going to put a heart square in each corner of the quilt. The ribbons say cute things like mommy and me, daddy and me, everything grows with love.

Now I am going to try and scratch myself to sleep. My love to everyone.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I was on my way to wakko when you called..are you ok?..judas priest..if it's not one thing it's another...I'll call you later on today...going to go have breakfast with babs at the auction barn cafe...i love you my friend..

billy pilgrim said...

those implants seem to more trouble than they're worth.

tsduff said...

You have the heart of a lion. Sending healing thoughts and prayers. Feel better.

yellowdoggranny said...

i forgot to mention that i absolutely love love love the quilt patches..you are so talented...you should make those and sell them...think there would be more money in it and safer for you then tending those rehab drunks..think about it..