Friday, August 4, 2006

Nancy’s Update

Hi everyone! This is Trina, Nancy’s favorite daughter-in-law, I was asked by her sicklyness to put an update on here for all of you loyal readers so you will stop worrying so much.

Here is what I know so far - this is passed on to me through Bruce and Trav - so I’m just telling you all that I know as of right now:

Nancy was admitted to the Hospital on Tuesday because she had a severe case of Colitis from the antibiotics she was taking from the other Doctors she was seeing. She was dehydrated and in a lot of pain from the cramping.

She is still in the hospital and says she misses everyone and hopes they don’t forget about her. As soon as she stops “shitting her heart out” she’ll be home and blogging her heart out instead.

She feels like crap - no pun intended - and very weak - but her doctor is encouraging her to keep on truckin’ because she IS getting better.

So that’s good.

Hope you all have a great weekend - and I will post more on her status as soon as I know more.

on another note - I will try to post on my own blog as well this weekend - I know I’m behind - don’t stop reading me!!!!!!

BYE!!!

No comments: