Friday, July 28, 2006

The Shits


I have the shits. For three days I’ve been doubled over with cramps and nausea not to mention I got my period after 6 months without getting one. So you may ask me how is your week going? If I snarl bent over don’t push it!

I went to the doctors, the surgeon yesterday and he did exactly what I said he would do…He’s hooking me up with Hartford Hospital to have the laser biopsy. So until then I still don’t know what’s up. I know I have extreme fatigue, extreme shits and extreme hair loss. Top that off with having to go to work and looking after Mr. Bruce makes for an extremely crabby me.

I called my primary care doctor this morning he wanted me to call him at the end of the week to let him know how I was doing. I told him. He now wants me to pick up a poop kit before work and do it over the weekend and hand it in Monday. I asked him “Do you always get what you want?” I told him to get through work last night I had to take a box of Imodium. The shits have stopped but the cramping is still with me. I also told him I think it’s the fucking antibiotics that I’ve been taking for the last six weeks daily that is causing me the shits.

My blood sugars have gone in the extreme reverse of being low, as low as 55. So that kink is still not worked out. I got up to get Bruce something and I sat right back down and told Mr. Bruce I had never felt like that in my life, it felt like I was going to fall off the edge of the world. Mr. Bruce’s first wife was diabetic so he knew what to do. He tested me and I came up with a 55. Too low. He made me eat a jar of apple jelly. Yuck. But it worked. I did this another time at the grocery store when I was by myself. So now he (Mr. Bruce) says I need to get a bracelet announcing my illness so if I pass out they (whoever) is around at the time will know why.

I’m calling out of work today due to illness. I just can’t work and do everything else I’m supposed to do I’m exhausted. I can’t do it. I just can’t do it.

Bruce called his insurance and they said they mailed out a check on Wed. Finally. Thank the universe and all the people praying for us. I am truly humbled today to my knees.

No comments: