Saturday, July 1, 2006

Jesus

This is the Jesus statue my son Travis gave me. Jesus sits on my desk. Jesus makes me smile when I see him in this pose. He just seems more approachable when he smiling giving the thumbs up.

The sacred heart of Jesus.

Dear Jesus:

You’re father is putting me through some trying times, why? I was a good little catholic girl. I was a virgin when I got married. I fasted three hours before communion, I didn’t eat meat on Fridays and I always gave up candy during lent. So why is he giving me diabetes? Why is he making me sick? What sins am I paying for? For being human the way he designed me? He made me in his image. Is he sick? I promise to be good. I promise. I promise to say 10 Hail Marys and 14 Our Fathers.

Oh yah, Satan is the one responsible for all the pain and suffering in the world. You gave him control until you come back and kick his ass in Armageddon, it’s all there in Revelations. Sorry I forgot my Catholic teachings.

Thanks,

A Child of Gods

PS. Do you think it was a good idea leaving Satan in charge?


This is my sense of humor with a little added sarcasms , Jesus is my brother.

No comments: