Friday, August 11, 2006

In Loving Memory


In Loving Memory of Ricki Joy, August 08, 1975 - August 11, 2003

Dear Ricki:

I miss you everyday of my life. I am getting better at not crying so much anymore because I am tired of grieving. I know that is what you would want for your dear old mom not to cry but to be happy. But you must understand you were part of that happiness and now you are gone but it’s getting better.

Aunty Lee and Aunty Shirley are here with me today and we are getting on our bikes and going for a bike ride. The two of them keep me pretty busy so there is no time to dwell on sadness or sickness.

I thought I might go in your trunk today but I won’t have time. Your cousin Tom is here to from Oregon. Remember how crazy he was? He teased you so much about your cat fetish. He’s still the same but appeared to me as an angel at the end of my hospital bed last week. It was so good to see him, it’s been since 1993 when grandma LeMay died. He’s still crazy and makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants.

Yesterday him and Aunty Lee got on the bikes and went for a little ride. I took this picture of them. Funny hu?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to go. I will always carry you in my heart and soul and whenever I see wild daisies on my bike ride I will smile because I know you are there.

Love Mom

No comments: