1. What is your occupation right now?
I'm a guard dog for a small hospital working in the ED, mostly baby sitting drunks.
2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm bare foot right now.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The voice in my head, the good one that tells me not to hurt him...
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Garlic chicken wings.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope, to many moving parts and the hills are the worst.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Bruce and I thanked him for being an asshole.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I stole this but the person I stole it from I like.
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favourite sport to watch?
Hockey, I love when they throw down their gloves and fight!
10. What is your favourite drink?
Tall dark and handsome...
12. What is the last movie you watched?
War of The Worlds with Tom Oddball Cruise.
13.Favorite day of the year?
This year it was the day my grand-daughter was born!
14. How do you vent anger?
Like most bears I write about it. Then I stew, then I rip someone a part by packing up and leaving while he is at work...did I think that out loud? It's just a thought...
15. What was your favourite toy as a child?
The great out doors...
16. What is your favorite season?
17. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueballs I uh I mean blueberries.
18. Do you want your friends to add this meme to their blogs?
If they want.
19. Who is the most likely to respond?
Have no idea
20. Who is least likely to respond?
Lazy people, it takes work to do these things!
21. Living arrangements?
I live in a two bedroom apartment with a bald guy who is getting on my last nerve.
22.When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday on the way home from New Hampshire thinking about leaving the East Coast...
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
My pajamas and my motorcycle helmet.
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest ?
The one I don't talk to anymore, does that count?
25 What did you do last night?
Nothing I was exhausted from week-end in New Hampshire.
26. What inspires you?
Been a long time since anything has inspired me spiritually.
27. What are you most afraid of?
Bruce's pain when he realizes I am not fooling around and he finds himself alone.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy Cheese burgers.
29. Favourite dog breed?
30. Favourite day of the week?
Monday cuz Bruce is working and I have the place to myself.
31. How many states have you lived in?
Minnesota, Rhode Island, CT, and MA.