Monday, March 17, 2008

Philosophy

I have had a lot of time to sit and think. Some days to sit and cry. But most days I was amazed at how many people genuinely cared about me.

People that weren't related to me by marriage or otherwise. Just people I work with or know by blogging. Awww Rocky I miss you when you get quiet and sortta disappear. I love you. Then there is that great force of nature JackieSue. Honestly the best friend anyone could have. I love you. It's amazing how much love the human heart can hold! Now I have all these new people JackieSue introduced me to and my circle just gets bigger and better.

How does that happen? How do we end up caring about others who don't belong to us or our tribe. Was it a smile or kind word? Was it a thing, a thing that reminded us of someone we love?

Cheryl, what can I say about her? Cheryl has become one of my best friends. I think its because she reminds me of myself. Shes a rebel and loves pigs. She also comes with a great mother whom I love. I am an orphan and I know Barbara would adopt me as her own. And it so nice to have a mother figure to talk to.

Toni reminds me of my Amy. Very reasonable, level headed and hard working. Very compassionate, she sees someone who needs a hug or smile or a head washing and she does it with a smile and love in her heart. She does it without expecting anything back. Her friendship is unconditional. I love her. She introduced Joe to me whose mom is Barb. Joe reminds me of my son Travis so much. And Barb is such a caring good person. Thanks you Toni for bringing them into my life.

Sarah reminds me of my youngest. Self absorbed at times but that is part of her charm. She listens. She listens deeply and she hears with her ears and heart. She calls or text me every day to see how I am. Sometimes it's at 2:00 am but it stills makes me smile. She brought me tulips the other day and they are beautiful and blooming. It's kind of cool because they will come back year after year. I love her.

Then theres the others; Toni, and Laura, Melissa, Mary, Linda, Betty, Bill, Nancy, MaryAnn, Carolyn, Candice and so many others.

My JMH family.

And I want to thank my step son Ryan for texting me almost daily to see how I am. It touches my heart Ryan like you don't even know. Thank you. I love you.

I love you all and I thank you for thinking of me.

I got off track with my philosophy on why people have to suffer in life. And my pain pill is wearing off and I need to go take another one. If I remember I will get back to my philosophy on pain and suffering. I am now on Oxycodone, another lovely drug. I went to the doctors today and she filled me up with another 100 ccs in each new boob. And God have mercy she took those awful fucking drains out! Its weird for me to have boobs high and firm, and they are only half full. I love my new boobs. I don't think my philosophy had anything to do with new boobs but at the age of 54 and getting the boobs of a 16 year old, well I just want to jump up and down and scream nanananaabooboo. :)

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

wow..how sweet...being your friends is one of the easiest things i have ever done...and i like to think we are from the same tribe..the human being tribe...
oh man..perky titties...and no more drains..how great is that..and you seem to be a little more grounded now..i know how scary all of this must be..but with all the candles being lit and prayers sent off in your name..it all had to work out...goddess bless you my child..

Mama Kelly said...

I am happy to read that the drains are out and that your newly perky boobies are making you so happy!!! Certainly well deserved!!!

May you continue to be showered with blessings!!!!

mama kelly
2witchesblog.wordpress.com

sageweb said...

So glad to hear your drains are out and I am happy your life is filled with good friends. It helps with the healing. So does laughing but if it hurts dont laugh too much. Which is hard to do if you read Jackie Sue's blog.

Mouthy Girl said...

You are loved. Period.

And the new boobs? Rock on, woman! Shake ya ass! Show me whatcha working with!

Rainwolf said...

No more drains and the boobs of a 16 yr old sounds like a good day.
Take care.