Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Morphine Dreams

So yeah, I'm up and sitting at the computer.

I'm on a hefty dose of morphine every four hours plus Valium to take the edge off. I never knew I had edges I always thought I was round.

It took me the better part of my consciousness to add a few new friends. I felt like I was zipping along but no I wasn't and it is now noon and the visiting nurse is on her way to look at my scares and drains and various holes that have stuff coming out of them. My left boob removal left a scare 21 inches, how the fuck cool is that?

It might be the morphine but I would love to play the scare game with someone. Oh yeah, well look at this one...

Hey my phone rang and it was my Doctor. The lymph node biopsies came in. The left side is clean. Wooooowho! The right side showed a very small carcinoma in one of the nodes. They removed it. So today I'm sitting up at my PC adding some new friends and life is fucking great as far as my feelings go. I love you man, all of you. I may have to do a little chemo. I needed a haircut anyway. :)

Peace out and have a great fucking day in the best way! Hugggsss!

All the new links I added don't work and I'm too tired to try and fix them right now. I will fix them though sonner or later. At least I tried...


13 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

major hugggsss right back at you.

any halfwit can get a tattoo but a 21 inch scar is a true badge of courage.

yellowdoggranny said...

you are my hero..if you want to send me your name and password again, and a list of who you want to link..i'll try and do it for you..Kay?

Rainwolf said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Glad you're up and about. Take care.

sageweb said...

Wow I am glad you are feeling better. In spirits anyways. You have gone through an amazingly huge gigantic ordeal and you should be resting...or blogging.

mckait said...

Hey! Glad to see that you are back at the keyboard. Damned links.... might be Blogger burping.. who knows..

Hang in there, you are doing great even with slightly rounded edges.. clearly you are a strong woman..

take care

k

Mama Kelly said...

I am sorry that one of your biospies came back positive and that you may have to do chemo. But I am glad to see u up and blogging and doing "okay" overall.


mamakelly
2witchesblog.wordpress.com

texlahoma said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Morphine and Valium, seems to be a great combo, glad you're feelin' better!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

tsduff said...

Man, you are one amazing woman to be streaming along on morphine and still managing to be coherent. You are living what a lot of us dread - and making it look easy. What a lovely spirit you have.

Allan said...

I'm new here and it's both an honor and a privilege to share in your story. When you feel better let's play the scar game...I once had forty stitches in a place I can't see without a mirror, heheh.
Heal well.

McRaven said...

You guys make me laugh out loud! Group hug all around! And Allen would love to see your scar! As soon as the DR. takes the bandages off which should be next week I'll show a picture of mine.

I had asked the DR. if they could save my bear tattoo and she promised yes they would then asked me why? I told her so I could tell people I have a bear chest...

yes I am warped a little.

Janis Bland said...

You're amazingly lucid on those drugs. :) Be careful with those bad boys though!

I'm just amazed at your recovery already.

Mouthy Girl said...

If you play the scare game with someone, PLEASE make sure I'm there to laugh my ass off with you. I'd give almost anything to see such things!!

Morphine: Love that drug. Had it when I had gastric bypass. Remember next to nothing of about five days of my life. Very good times!

The results from your doctor made me cry tears of happiness and gratitude. I simply cannot say anything else.