Monday, July 7, 2008

No More Antibiotic!

No more antibiotic. I am finally done. Friday was my last day. Today my under arms are finally sealed shut with no leakage of anything. No infection. Done. Gone. Amen! Still very red and sore but healed.

Bruce and I stayed up almost all of Saturday night talking. Holding and talking. We will survive. He admitted he was an asshole and sometimes said things that he didn't mean. Part of his charm.

I went to "the" wedding. Here are some photo's. Enjoy... :) We arrived late because of me. I couldn't decide what to wear. I ended up wearing jeans and a t-shirt that said 'I'm really excited to be here'. The wedding part was pretty much over by the time we got there.


This is the bride and groom...off to Kim's left (looking at your screen, is her dad
Bill.
Bride and groom after changing their clothes. Below my mother-in-law Joan. And yes she is yelling at me. :) Below her is a picture of Bill giving Bruce rabbit ears, and below that is a picture of Adam and Eric's magic show. They are the children of Kim and Ken but they live with Tammy and Ken. Tammy is her sister and Ken is her ex. The rest of the photos are of Bruce and Taryn in the pool. We left early because of me and Bruce was OK with that. We compromised. I would go. We would leave early. It worked out OK.

4 comments:

sageweb said...

Great photo of the mother in law yelling ...that is priceless. Great pictures..and I am glad you are feeling better.

Rainwolf said...

Yay for you.

yellowdoggranny said...

good times..and more to come...

Mouthy Girl said...

I think ole Joan should be shot.