Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Piper Eleanore

This is the beginning, and below is a few hours later.
Piper was stubborn and finally on Saturday, July 12, 2008 she came into the world by C-section. The doctors broke Trina's water on Friday the 11th at around 11:00 AM. She was in labor for hours but didn't dilate past 5. By Saturday morning the doctors couldn't wait any longer for the safety of the baby and decided to do a c- section. Her name is Piper Eleanore, she weighed in at 7 pounds 14 oz. she was 20 inches long. I can't wait to get home to hold her.








10 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

congratulations, little piper is a beauty!!!

has the joy of fatherhood matured your son?

tsduff said...

Precious life! So happy for you all to see the newest family member safe and sound. Piper is beautiful. Congratulations Grandma!

Mouthy Girl said...

Holy moly! Piper is gorgeous!!!! I'm glad that the docs didn't wait until hell froze over to do the C section. I hate it when they wait interminably and the poor mother is wasting away.

The dichotomy of the first two pics slayed me! I have almost the same two pics of when I had Buddha. I was a BEAST in the second one. Har!

CONGRATS! That baby will certainly curl up in your arms and sleep the sleep of angels!

Rainwolf said...

What a beauty, congratulations.

Allan said...

Welcome aboard Little Baby!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Blessed blessed be

mckait said...

yay! A baby! Gorgeous, naturally~
mama looks like a baby herself, especially in the pic before all that labor.

I have breezed through here... have had a heck of a time settling in to post. Very antsy lately, even when I read.

Hope all is well with you and your boobies and family and all...
thank you for visiting me even when I was too lazy to visit you!
hugs
k

sageweb said...

Congrats! to the entire family...adorable name for a beautiful little girl.

texlahoma said...

Alright, big, healthy and beautiful that's just what you want in a baby, congratulations!

tsduff said...

Hoping all is well with you today. :)