Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Great Anger In The Air

There was some strange energy in the air yesterday.

There are 5 stages of grief that you go through and
yesterday was anger for me. I was so angry I could
have spit fire. I was angry at Bruce my husband for
callousing saying to me "lighten up"

Instead I wrote all day. I told the story of why I was so
angry. My English and grammar suck. I am great at run
on sentences but I wrote anyway. Thank Creator
for spell check.


By strange energy I mean my kids never call me.
Last night my son calls just to talk. I hang up from
him and my daughter calls me and she talks to me for
over an hour. We had a good talk and we cried a little.
Then my phone rings again and it's my niece who I am
very close to telling me her step mom had died that
morning of a heart attack.

Then last night I had this poignant dream. I dreamed
I was drawing this little girl in pencil. I was at the back
of her head drawing the hairs on her pig tails
and the drawing became 3 D and I was turning
her head to draw her face the face was me as a
little girl. I had been crying and there were boogers
in my nose and I felt so sorry for the little girl me
and then she turned into my daughter, the
one that died. I woke up after that. I have
always been a vivid dreamer. Day dreams and night dreams.
This dream was very sad to me.

My body, I am so fucking angry at my body. What I lost.
I'm angry at Bruce. I'm worried at what this will do to
my girls. what message am I sending them?
Is this their future, is this what I hand down to them...
cancer?

What a great gift to pass on. I feel guilt for
this and so much anger right now.

I'm sick of getting up in the morning feeling like crap.
My under arms are raw
and red like my anger. It hurts to move to use my arms.
I just want all of this to go away. I want to sleep
peacefully through the night,
without pain every time I move.

I want my life back.

7 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

how about "time heals all wounds"

that's how i deal with the tough stuff, i just keep telling myself that time will keep marching on and it's my greatest ally.

time is on your side and what the fuck, a little anger is a healthy thing.

yellowdoggranny said...

anger is good, kicking ass is better.
can you put vit e oil on your raw sore spots?..i wish you were here or i was there...do what ever you have to do...remember:"do what's right for Nancy."

Anonymous said...

{{{{ }}}}

Im sorry you are feeling so poorly and are hurting so much in body and spirit. Know you are in my thoughts tonight.

Mouthy Girl said...

I will admit that sometimes anger is the only emotion that gets me through the tough stuff because it makes me continue moving, breathing, being.

At some point, I always have to let go of it before it engulfs me in its powerful pull. I hope you can gain some perspective and allow yourself some comfort.

Your kids are blessed to have you - they know it too.

texlahoma said...

I've seen some strange energy lately. I probably would have called it something else but I've worked outside for years and I notice the behavior of wildlife. The birds are acting weird, details would just sound dumb but (Ha ha, dumb butt!) anyway, no shit, things seem odd.

sageweb said...

I thought I left a comment...now I am mad.

I am sorry your feeling like crap and you have anger...you have every right to be angry.

I am thinking about you.

Janis Bland said...

{{{Nancy}}} I'm catching up on your blog, and my heart simply aches for you. You've been through so very much, and that includes the Rudes all these years.

Bruce deserves the cold shoulder for the "lighten up" comment, for sure. But just to be devil's advocate for a sec, maybe he's completely overwhelmed by everything that's happened to you ... maybe he's feeling lost and helpless. Just a thought.

I think of you a lot!