Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Daughter BooBoo is Here!


This is Boo with cousin Tom. We stopped at his house for dinner on the way back from Boston airport. It is so good to have her here. It’s been a long time since I’ve spent any time with her.

My biopsies came back. The lymph node under the arm came back benign, but very inflamed because it was full of tattoo ink. Yup, you heard it right, tattoo ink. The Doc said this happens quiet frequently with people with tattoos. It is still the size of a tennis ball and hurts like heck. He lanced it and drained 2 oz. of crap out of it, but it will have to be cut open and the blood clot taken out next Thursday.

I have to go to an oncologist for the boobies. It’s not carcinoma but something similar and I need to take care of it. So I will be good as new in a few months I hope.

Tomorrow we are going to upper New York State to visit Bruce’s sister. Be back in a few days. Be good, Goddess Bless and Take Care. Love ya’ll!

No comments: