Monday, May 5, 2008

My Gift From Bruce

This week-end Bruce bought me a gift. Pictured below. It's the treadmill. He got it off of Craig's List for $75.00. We put it in my art room. I used it the first time this morning. I did the fat burning speed for 28 minutes and the sweat was pouring off of me. I took some pictures of the sweat running between my new boobs in my new black sports bra. I won't post them because you're probably tired of seeing my new boobs when you come here. :) Now I'm off to the shower and to work. I will visit you all tomorrow on my day off. This is the day, go out and be happy in it...I am.




5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

man..bruce must really be excited about your new boobs...now he's trying to give you a new ass to go with them..haha...ok..what about the book store job?...that would be my dream job..

sageweb said...

Good deal Bruce got!...That is great exercise.
LOL at Granny!

Mouthy Girl said...

OMG I love Craig's List!

We just sold a mini-van, receiver, DVD player, and CD player - all in the past two weeks! The people came crawling out of the woodwork! It pays to sell, sell, sell at a VERY fair price.

I loveeeeeeeee that you got your treadmill for such a rocking price!

Rainwolf said...

Great deal.
I've only used Craig's List for hookers, I'm glad they have something useful:)

tsduff said...

Ha ha - LOL Rainwolf! What a great thing that you have a treadmill in your house. I've been trying hard to get out and walk, but haven't been very successful.