Sunday, October 24, 2010

Been A While

I haven't been here since Feb. I always find myself coming back when I seem to deeply hurt.

So here I am. And I am deeply hurt.

Do you know what is truly disgusting? Hate and the people who spew it, and spread it...in any way they can.

They disguise it in many ways. Many ways.

It only in the long run causes pain and suffering. That is what they want. They want you to have pain and suffering.

I am choosing not to be involved in it. You keep your hate. Choke on it. wallow in it. Bathe in it. It is what you know and love. I do not want any part of it.

I choose not to be a part of it. Someday because life is a circle you will feel the pain and suffering you have caused and it will be three times worse for you. You will become enlightened and you will have a deep knowing because of the pain in your heart at what you have done.

You will also know this at that moment of enlightenment...You will know how much I love you and in that knowing you will feel pain.

Namaste

I honor the place in you
In which the entire universe dwells
I honor the place in you
Which is of love, of truth, of light, and peace
When you are in that place in you
And I am in that place in me

We are one.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

as my sainted departed mother would say "fuck em all but 6 and save them for pall bearers."